Terms and conditions:
To use the services provided by Midjobs.in, you have to register as jobseeker or
sets out the legally binding terms for registration. This Agreement is subject to
is a service under which you may use an on-line service to post job, search employment
the Midjobs.in’s Privacy terms.
The terms ‘You’ and ‘User’ as used here to refer to all individuals and/or entities
here, do not use the Web Site and its services. By using Midjobs.in you are indicating
The following expressions shall have the following meanings in the Agreement defined
- Agreement:Is defined as the completed registration form and its requisite
attachments and the terms and conditions.
- Date of Activation:Is defined as the date specified by the Midjobs.in in
its notice to the user either indicating the approvals to the user’s registration
and permission to access the services.
- Expiry Date: Is defined as the expiry date of the notice of termination of
- Subscriber:Is defined as an individual or company or consultancy subscriber
for any of the services and the signatory, whose details are contained in the application
form, and include his successors and permitted assignees.
- Midjobs.in:Is defined as the internet website of the company at www.Midjobs.in.
- Services:Is defined as the services to be providing by the company to the
user at Midjobs.in including the provision of facilities for the following:
- A subscriber who wishes to reach a job seeker.
- A subscriber who wishes to hire a job seeker through Midjobs.in.
- A subscriber who wishes to receive advertisements, newsletters and promotional messages
on www.Midjobs.in and through emails.
- Registration Date:Is defined as all the information and the subscriber requested
on initial application and subscription, including but without limiting to the subscriber’s
name, mailing address, email address, account and telephone number.
Users shall not use Midjobs.in in order to host, display, upload, modify, publish,
transmit, update, distribute, share, store or destroy material, including without
limitation Midjobs Content,
- in violation of any applicable law or regulation,
- in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual
property or proprietary rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other
personal rights of others,
- that belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to,
- that is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic,
pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, threatening, abusive or hateful
or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating encouraging money laundering
or gambling or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever,
- harm minors in any way,
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such message or communicates
any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature,
- impersonate another person or entity,
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed
to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of Midjobs’s computer systems or
site or Midjobs’s users, customer’s computer systems or site,
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly
relations with foreign states or of public order or causes incitement to the commission
of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or insulting
any other nation.
Users are also prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of
Midjobs.in, including, without limitation the following activities:
- accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which
the user is not authorized to access;
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to
breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without
limitation, via means of submitting a virus to Midjobs.in, overloading, "flooding",
"spamming", "mail bombing" or "crashing"; or
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail
or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil
or criminal liability. The Company will investigate occurrences which may involve
such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities
in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations
Commencement of services:
The Service shall commence on the Date of Successfully Activation of account.
The subscription rates for the Services shall be at the price indicated in the Paid
Services to Employer or the Company may prescribe such other rates from time to
time. Liability for the subscription Fees shall accrue from the Date of Activation.
Payment and Refund Policy:
All payments for services at Midjobs.in have to be made in favors of "Midgules Multi
Services LLP" only. We have not authorized any individual or organization
to collect payments in any other name (i.e. any other individual or organization
name) or via personal Payable Accounts for any services rendered by Midjobs.in.
You are informed that under no circumstances will Midjobs.in be liable
for any damage caused in your transaction to such fraudulent individuals or organizations.
To protect your interests, please contact us immediately if any such fraudulent
individual or organization tries to mislead you.
As we keep up high interactions with our clients and provide support to use the
services explore at Midjobs.in thus there is no provision for any kind of full or
partial refund. It is expressly stated that paid amount would not be refund in any
Once an order for subscription is placed it cannot be cancelled as it is sent for
processing and activation immediately. Your personal preferences changed in the
course of time cannot serve as a reason for refund or charge back.
User shall be totally responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their account
and passwords. The User shall be responsible for all activities happening under
his/her Username whether authorized or not. User agrees to immediately notify the
Company of any unauthorized use of users Account and Password.
Midjobs.in will reserve the exclusive right to cancel any content whatsoever from
being published or reflected on its website or in any other mode.
A Job posting may not contain:
- Any hyperlinks, other than those specifically authorized by Midjobs.in;
- Misleading, unreadable, or "hidden" keywords, repeated keywords or keywords that
are irrelevant to the job opportunity being presented
- The names, logos or trademarks of unaffiliated companies other than those of your
customer save where expressly agreed by Midjobs.in;
- The names of colleges, cities, states, towns or countries that are unrelated to
- More than one job or job description, more than one location, or more than one job
category, unless the product so allows;
- Inaccurate, false, or misleading information; and
- Material or links to material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or other
manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18.
A Job posting may not contain:
- Post jobs in a manner that does not comply with applicable local, national and international
laws, including but not limited to laws relating to labor and employment, equal
employment opportunity and employment eligibility requirements, data privacy, data
access and use, and intellectual property;
- Post jobs that require citizenship of any particular country or lawful permanent
residence in a country as a condition of employment, unless otherwise required in
order to comply with law, regulations, executive order, or federal, state or local
- Post jobs that include any screening requirement or criterion in connection with
a job posting where such requirement or criterion is not an actual and legal requirement
of the posted job;
- Post jobs or other advertisements for competitors of Midjobs.in or post jobs or
other content that contains links to any site competitive with Midjobs.in;
- Sell, promote or advertise products or services;
- Post any franchise, pyramid scheme, "club membership", distributorship, multi-level
marketing opportunity, or sales representative agency arrangement;
- Post any business opportunity that requires an upfront or periodic payment or requires
recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents;
- Post any business opportunity that pays commission only unless the posting clearly
states that the available job pays commission only and clearly describes the product
or service that the job seeker would be selling;
- Advertise sexual services or seek employees for jobs of a sexual nature;
- Request the use of human body parts or the donation of human parts, including, without
limitation, reproductive services such as egg donation and surrogacy;
- Endorse a particular political party, political agenda, political position or issue;
- Promote a particular religion;
- Post jobs located in countries subject to economic sanctions of the United States
- Except where allowed by applicable law, post jobs which require the applicant to
provide information relating to his/her
- Racial or ethnic origin
- Political beliefs
- Philosophical or religious beliefs
- Membership of a trade union
- Physical or mental health
- Sexual life
- The commission of criminal offences or proceedings or
Midjobs.in reserves the right to remove any job posting or content from site, which
in the reasonable exercise of discretion, does not comply with the above Terms,
or if any content is posted that is not in the best interest of Midjobs.in.
If at any time during your use of the Midjobs.in Services, You made a misrepresentation
of fact to Midjobs.in or otherwise misled Midjobs.in in regards to the nature of
your business activities, Midjobs.in will have grounds to terminate your use of
Copyrights and Trademarks The contents of this site are protected by copyright under
international conventions. Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or retransmission
of material (content and images) contained within this website are prohibited unless
the prior written permission of Midjobs.in has been obtained.
All materials contained on this website www.midjobs.in are Copyright 2015-2020©
Midgules Multi Services LLP ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED